Zen Veko is the art of moving into stillness and sitting in mindfulness by focusing on breathing, adjusting the vertical position and avoiding dispersion at every passing thought.
This is the basis of Vekigo Zen, the authentic experimental teaching of Zen Buddhism in the lineage of the MASTERS Dogen and Deshimaru.
Véko practice :
- Presence to self and surroundings,
- Stimulation of the five senses,
- Study of breathing,
- Observation of the mental process and its impact on the body,
- Development of body conscienceness and the Sixth Sense,
- Active relaxation
- Learning appropriate posture,
- Verticality in a sitting or standing position,
- Living in the moment . . . . .
Weekly practice schedule
(except during school holidays) :
- Monday to Thursdays from 20h30 to 21h and from 05h30 to 06h30
Financial participation : 150€ / year or 60€ / trimester (Oct to Dec; Jan to March; April to June) or 8€ / practice.
For more information : www.zenvekidjo.com?